Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Barboy
    Participant

Hi,

I am in NW London/ Central London and I am looking to share the materials and costs neccessary for MCT, TLST and OSCE as well as a study partner.

If you interested in either sharing costs or a study partner, drop me a line.

vongai

am interested. when are you writing your MCT

lochana
    Participant

I am interested too. When are you taking MCT?

Barboy
    Participant

Sorry I didnt get back to you earlier. away on holiday. I can start anytime but I won’t be doing the July14th MCT.

Barboy
    Participant

Sorry I didnt get back to you earlier. away on holiday. I can start anytime but I won’t be doing the July14th MCT.

n_katira

i am too preparing for mct nishantkatira@hotmail.com need to find a group

mus786
    Participant

Hi,

I am planning to organise a QLTS study group where we can share study material, ideas, exams techniques etc. I have already booked BPP QLTS open day form and would like to hear from any one who is planning to sit in Jan 2013 MCT exams.
    Please feel free to send me email at gmkhawaja786@hotmail.co.uk.
    Thanks
    Mustafa

shilpashilpa

By way of introduction, I did my LLB and LPC and then qualified as a NY attorney this year. I have received my certificate of eligibility for the QLTS and intend to do the exams in April 2013. I believe I am exempt from the MCT (still awaiting confirmation of the same). I would really appreciate any tips/info you have for me regarding the OSCE and TLST. I am especially lost as to how long I would need in preparation and whether I need to enroll on a course or if my old LPC txtbooks will be sufficient..

eoubebe
    Participant

Hi,

I am interested in joining a study group for the OSCE and TLST.

I’ll be staying around Ealing while preparing for both assessments.

Alitigator
    Participant

Hi can anyone please please help… I am sorry to write this on this thread…. how do I post a new thread/ how do I start it…. I cant seem to work out how to write a new thread….

jinjin
    Participant

bump

I’m in the US–anyone interested in doing this for Jan 2018?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.